Please be patient! It may take up to ONE minute to load all the Engines.
Problems? Please contact our support.
Alternative namesThis poisoning is from ingestion of a liquid make-up.
Poisonous IngredientMultiple non-poisonous ingredients
Note: Most products are considered non-toxic, although large ingestions may be toxic. Allergic reactions are possible.
Home TreatmentWith any toxic ingestion or allergic reaction, seek emergency medical care immediately. Call Poison Control for further information.
Before Calling EmergencyDetermine the following information:
Poison Control, or a local emergency numberSee Poison Control centers for telephone numbers and addresses. Take the container with you to the emergency room.
What to expect at the emergency room
Some or all of the following procedures may be performed:
Expectations (prognosis)Since these products are considered relatively nontoxic, recovery is very likely.
Update Date: 2/12/2004Cherlin Johnson, M.D., Department of Emergency Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA. Review provided by VeriMed Healthcare Network.
Last updated: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 00:20:03 GMT